Registration for Formal Recruitment is conducted through an online process. The Application for Formal Recruitment Fall 2016 is now closed.
Before proceeding, please note that the following things you should be prepared to answer/have in front of you:
- Credit card for payment
- List of high school activities, honors, awards
- List of any college activities, honors, awards
- List of any community involvement, including volunteer roles and civic organizations
- Contact information for an emergency contact
- If you are a first-year or transfer student, you will be required to submit an official copy of your transcript from your high school or previous institution to the Fraternity and Sorority Life Office NO LATER THAN AUGUST 28th. (College Panhellenic Council, 907 Floyd Ave Suite 014, Richmond, VA 23284)
The application will take about 10 minutes to complete. If you have any questions feel free to visit the Fraternity and Sorority Office (Commons Underground) or email the Vice President of Recruitment, Valerie Seidel, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Sorority Life at VCU! We look forward to meeting you in September!
Registration is now closed.